Thursday, December 17, 2009

Fixout started - Wednesday 16th December

I love all the shelves! I just want to eat them!!!! (Is that wrong????) I think all the pine just looks lovely, I'd love to just put some oil on it and leave it as it is, but alas, it will look crap, so I suppose we'll just have it painted.

Shelves in WIR:

Master bed:
Living looking onto theatre room door:

Back bedroom:
Random skirting:
Back bedroom:

Built-in robe:

Front bedroom walk-in-robe:

Top level linen cupboard doors:

Inside the linen cupboard:

Main bathroom:

Looking through to back bedroom:
Looking through to laundry:

Stairwell:

Rumpus window:

Kitchen:

Walk-in-linen:

Walk-in-pantry:
Walk-in-pantry (again):

Pantry door:

Dining room windows:

Study double sliding doors:

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you have been catching up on your build progress...what slackers you are!
    There has been lots of progress since our visit...can't believe your up to the fix out!!
    Doors & shelves look great...it's like a real house now.
    How's the painting going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice guys - every window is like a picture.
    Cheers John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Loretta and John! We know we can count on you two to give us hassle for not keeping up the blog! Will try harder. ..

    ReplyDelete