Not sure why Phil took this ultra-closeup. . . but thought I'd post it anyway. . .
Look at the space on that hob! Enough for a whole bottle of champers AND snacks! (Phil just told me those snacks have to be celery and carrot. . . diet when we move in!)
Darn. . . we should have asked them to put the step up a bit higher. . . we could have fit a whole platter of food on there!!! Maybe an esky?
They've done it again. . . tiles are symmetrical! I love my tilers. . . and they love symmetry. . . and I love symmetry. . . so I love them!
Oooooh very nice Jo...I can just picture an ice bucket with champers in that spot but you have to have yummier snacks than celery & carrot!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLoretta
Booodyful :) I'm a big fan of symmetry too, how considerate of your tilers!
ReplyDeleteIce bucket with champers and a LONG BENDY STRAW!!! MMmmmmmm. . . Yes Loretta, I agree, there are much more tasty snacks out there than celery and carrot, but it's all that we'll be allowing ourselves! Sniff! (wonder if I'm allowed peanut butter on the end of the celery?)
ReplyDeleteJust a thought. . . does anybody else hate it when you're reading your book in the bath, then you have to get a hand wet, then you have to get it dry again before you handle your book again? PAIN!
Vundaful. . . I only hope that your tilers are as considerate as ours. . . I did notice that the tiles in the laundry ARE NOT SYMMETRICAL. . .but then realised that two and a bit rows of them are going to be under the cabinets anyway, so it would have been pointless making them symmetrical in the first place. . . clever tiler! Also, I think it's better that they get the smart-tile waste in the middle of the tile, then that's also easier to fill.