Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tiler almost done all he can for now

Laundry floor has been grouted. . .


Bathroom floor tiles have been laid, and some mosaics have been positioned. . . Dale wanted to use the curved trim (I think it's easier to lay), but I sorted him out. . . FLAT TRIM! . . . I'm getting the flat trim. (curved trim is too shiny for me)
Another shot of the bathroom. . . shower should be tiled before the weekend.

All mosaics, front portico and bathroom floor tiles should be finished by the weekend. . . Dale'll have to come back to do the kitchen mosaics, laundry splashback, WC splashback and finish off the alfresco tiles.

Jeff was in this morning fixing up the slight curve in the theatre room coffered ceiling, and straightening out a wall that the gyprock delivers stuffed up. . . hopefully we can finish painting the theatre room this weekend.

Painters are due in on Monday. . . apparently one of them popped by the house this morning and estimated 8 days to finish the lot. Woohoo!

Kitchen is due to be fitted on Wednesday! Now I'm EXCITED!

2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW it's all looking so good...love the mosaic tiles...great spot to put them too.

    Hope the painters can do as good a job as you guys have done!!

    I'm excited about the kitchen too...can't wait to see it.As we are using the same kitchen people it will interesting to see their workmanship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Loretta! I can always rely on you for nice comments. (Though you probably think it all looks CRAP! HAHAHA)

    Ah well, I hope that the painters do a MUCH BETTER job than us!

    Oh, yes, roll on Wednesday! Cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete