Double shower in the ensuite:
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Shower screens are in
We went for semi-frameless with bright silver frames. We loved the frameless screens but they were LOTS more moolah, and you get a big gap between the door and the frame, so lots of water can get out and splash onto the bathroom floor. . . I think not!
Double shower in the ensuite:
Again. . .
Double shower in the ensuite:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amen sister! We did the same thing for the same reason. I can't believe how expensive fully-frameless showers are!
ReplyDeleteHouse is looking MAGNIFICO. Especially that theatre room, gorgeous colour.
Thanks Vundaful! I've been very slack at putting piccies up this week due to camera failure, and answering messages due to being overworked and underpaid. . . I tell ya. . . next time we build (never) we're not doing ANYTHING ourselves!
ReplyDeleteGood choice on the semi-frameless too! We are so thrifty sometimes aren't we just?
I love the theatre room colour. . .that's the colour I wanted the outside of the house, but Phil won that one. . .